- TENTISHEV ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE was established in 2004 and registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic at the address: Kant city 58, Gagarin Street. S. TENTISHEV ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE is listed in World Health Organization Directory (W.H.O), Avicenna Directory and FAIMER. Such students holding medical qualification are eligible for screening test in any country of the world and subsequent recongnition of their degree. S. TENTISHEV ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE bearing three License in higher professional education.
- GENERAL MEDICINE (MBBS/MD) 5 YEARS
- GENERAL MEDICINE (MBBS/MD) 6 YEARS
- DENTISTRY (BDS/DDS) 5 YEARS
More than 1800 students are studying medicine from 15 different countries.
The 1st batch is graduated in 2014. Already four batches are graduated.
Many students are working as a professional doctor in their respective countries after graduation.
Combination of utilization of modern training programs, technical material base, new training technologies and qualified teacheres promotes the improvement of training quality. Students will be taught not only in clinical bases in Kant, but also in Bishkek (capital city). Many republican medical institutions and scientific centers are the clinical bases of ASMI. Institute’s departments will be working out both the fundamental and applied research problems on medicine priority directions.
- ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE POLYCLINIC (BISHKEK)
- TRAUMATOLOGY AND ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL (BISHKEK)
- DEPARTMENT FORENSUC MEDICINE KYRGYZSTAN STAR MEDICAL ACADEMY
- REPUBLIC BUREAU MEDICAL EXPERTS
- SURGERY CENTER (BISHKEK)
- CITY CLINICAL HOSPITAL (BISHKEK)
- REPUBLIC PATHOLOGY BUREAU
- ALAMADEN HOSPITAL (BISHKEK)
- ISSYK-ATA TERRITORY HOSPITAL (CHURI REGION)
- ISSYK-ATA CENTRAL HOSPITAL
- General Medicine MBBS/MD (5 year)
- Department of morphological sciences
- Department of surgical disciplines
- Department of therapeutic disciplines
- Department of natural and humanitarian sciences
- Dentistry BDS/DDS
- Department of stomatogy
- College (2-4 year programs)
- Specialization PG
- Internal medicine
- Indian teachers
- 1500+ Indian students
- 5 years MBBS programs. Internship have to do in India after passing FMGE exam
- MCI coaching available
- No language problem
- Food cost same as home